Certified Medical Assistant (Temporary)
The medical assistant provides patient care under the direction of the RN or LPN. The medical assistant assists with supplies and equipment ordering, and is committed to creating a positive team environment while being a good team member.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant/medical technologist program.
- Registration or Certification as Medical Assistant is required within 90 days of hire date.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have effective people skills.
- Flexible in schedule to meet the needs of the organization and hours of operation.
- Rotation of sites and weekend shifts required.
Back to Open Jobs Listing