Certified Medical Assistant - OB/GYN
The medical assistant provides patient care under the direction of the RN or LPN. The medical assistant assists with supplies and equipment ordering, and is committed to creating a positive team environment while being a good team member.
Education & Experience
- Graduate from an accredited medical assistant/medical technologist program.
- Registration or Certification as Medical Assistant is required within 90 days of hire date.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have effective people skills.
- Flexible in schedule to meet the needs of the organization and hours of operation.
- Rotation of sites and weekend shifts required.
Back to Open Jobs Listing