Ob/Gyn Case Manager
Under the direction of an OB/GYN Nurse Manager, the OB/GYN Case Manager provides case management and health education services to all prenatal patients. The Case Manager is responsible for maintaining a comprehensive plan of care for OB/GYN patients. In addition, the OB Case Manager will provide education as per Health Start guidelines. As a member of the Health Start team, the OB/GYN Case Manager completes prenatal intakes, obtains insurance authorizations, and assists patients with referrals to ancillary community services. The OB/GYN Case Manager participates in monthly case conferences, attends a monthly Provider meeting and is responsible for planning and implementing quarterly childbirth classes.
Education & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years nursing experience, preferably in OB/GYN
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate people and resources
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a variety of professionals, ancillary, and administrative personnel
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
Certifications & Licensure
- Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
Back to Open Jobs Listing