Licensed Practical Nurse
Reporting directly to the VP/Patient Services/Director of Nursing (DON) the LPN provides comprehensive nursing care under the supervision of Registered Nurses and Providers.
Education & Experience
- Associates Degree in related field required.
- 3 – 5 years nursing experience in medical center or community health care settings.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to function under supervision
- Basic Certified Life Support is required.
Back to Open Jobs Listing