Reporting to the Dental Director, the Dentist is responsible for providing dental care to the patients of CAMcare Health Corporation that is consistent with accepted professional standards including diagnosis, preventative, operative, surgical and oral pathologic dental procedures. The Dentist will provide care and services in accordance with the policies and procedures established by CAMCARE HEALTH CORPORATION, The Joint Commission policies and procedures, OSHA standards, and other safety and health related codes and laws.
Education & Experience
- Graduate of an accredited School of Dentistry
- 3-5 years of experience in general dentistry with a diverse patient population
- Maintains Continuing Educational Requirements.
Certifications & Licensure
- CDS and DEA license to prescribe and maintain controlled substance are required.
- Active State of New Jersey Dental License and Board Certified are required.
- CPR, BCLS, and ACLS certification are required
Back to Open Jobs Listing