Family Medicine Physician
Responsible for providing primary medical care to the patients of CAMcare Health Corporation that is consistent with accepted professional standards and will provide care and services in accordance with the policies and procedures established by CAMCARE HEALTH CORPORATION, the Joint Commission policies and procedures, OSHA standards, and other safety and health related codes and laws.
Education & Experience
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine Maintain Continuing Educational Requirements as required for licensure and skills maintenance.
- Maintain Continuing Educational Requirements as required for licensure and skills maintenance.
- New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners Licensed is required.
- New Jersey State Board Certified/Board Eligible in Primary Care (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology).
- Active New Jersey CDS and DEA License to prescribe and maintain controlled substances.
- Current CPR certification.
Back to Open Jobs Listing