Clinical IM Director
The Clinical Director develops goals and objectives for the Department which is consistent with CAMcare’s mission and the needs of its patients. This individual is responsible for assuring the delivery of comprehensive, quality health care and productivity that is appropriate to patient and Center needs. The Director will recruit and retain competent, qualified providers who share this mission. The Clinical Director is responsible for the supervision of all clinical personnel in their department and creates an atmosphere of team spirit and cooperation among staff members and patients. The Clinical Director interfaces with the rest of management and with the Board of Trustees and represents CAMcare to outside agencies and organizations. The Director aids in the coordination of related grant, educational activities and primary care research done at the Center.
Education and Experience
- M.D. or D.O. degree from an accredited School of Medicine Maintain or D.M.D. or D.D.S. degree from an accredited School of Dentistry.
- Maintain Continuing Educational Requirements as required for licensure and skills maintenance.
- New Jersey State Board of Medical Examiners Licensed is required. (If applicable)
- New Jersey State Board of Dentistry Licensed is required. (If applicable)
- New Jersey State Board Certified/Board Eligible in Primary Care (Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology). (If applicable)
- Active New Jersey CDS and DEA: License to Prescribe and maintain controlled substances. (if applicable)
- Current CPR certification
Back to Open Jobs Listing