Behavioral Health Consultation is a fast-growing specialization in primary care medicine, where participating providers and patients benefit from the ready availability of a clinician who specializes in behavioral/mental health. Our Behavioral Health team meets with patients during their scheduled medical appointments as well as during follow-up sessions that are flexibly scheduled. We offer brief consultation in our medical offices and ongoing psychotherapy for depression, anxiety, substance use, trauma, and other concerns.
CAMcare's Integrated Healthcare
A Behavioral Health Consultant is available and part of your Healthcare team to:
- Make sure your child is healthy and on track
- Provide tips for child and teenager issues
- Offer referrals to community resources
- Help with child and teenager health problems
- Helping with managing behavior concerns
Mental Health is Health.
If you’re interested in scheduling with the behavioral health consultant or psychotherapist, speak with your medical provider contact us at (856) 583-2400.
Back to Health Services